Ford is one of those automobile manufacturers adept at making all kinds of vehicles and producing some iconic cars such as the Ford Mustang in "Bullitt." As you can see, the diversity of Ford cars is mind boggling. The Mustang, which sold 100,000 units in the United States in 2019, was the best selling car. However, what makes this car so well-loved is its accessible price point and quick maintenance. But, don't let anyone fool you into choosing any center for Mustang service Dubai.
Here at Mysyara, we follow the guidelines for servicing a Mustang safely. However, please take a closer look at your user manual as it contains essential information. It mentions the use of Ford and Motorcraft parts for proper repair. These are some of the guidelines we follow along with other services.
What our Mustang Servicing Includes?
Mysyara does everything to keep your Mustang in tip-top shape ranging from brake fluid changes to engine oil checks. If you are interested, here are the components that we replace from time to time:
- Tires: A blown tire can be lethal as well as damage the various areas of the car.
- Suspension Components: These need changing if your car is underperforming.
- Air intake parts: air cleaner parts are crucial to ensure cooler air enters the engine. These elements should get changed, but only if you can purchase high-quality parts.
- Brake Pads and Rotors: Why changing these parts is essential is because driving a high-performance automobile such as the Mustang without sound braking systems is fatal.
- Spark Plugs: The Mustang engine combustion works on spark, fuel, and air. If one of these constituents breaks down, your performance will be in trouble.
- Air Filters: The unsung heroes of performance cars; if you do not get these replaced at our Mustang Service Dubai, you will plow the streets rather than race them.
Ford Mustang Models and General Overview of Our Maintenance
Generally, Ford Mustangs require scheduled maintenance to run smoothly and keep emissions and cooling systems in check. Mysyara services Mustangs and determines the engine oil tune-up based on the model, make, and miles. Here is an overview of how servicing Ford Mustang's different models work.
The Performance Pack Mustang GT with improved brakes, suspension, engine, and other customizations requires more servicing as it is primarily for racing. However, a base GT or EcoBoost Mustang will not cost as much in servicing, probably the Shelby GT350. As the Ford Shelby is in tune with racing, it requires a specific synthetic 5W50 oil. Do not worry about the repair costs as our technicians specialize in Ford Mustang Repair Dubai.
Our Range Of
Enjoy waterless, eco-friendly car wash service that will leave your vehicle sparkly clean; while you are working, watching a movie, or out shopping!
Experience best-in-class car service experience with our high quality, quick, transparent and convenient car servicing offers, including mobile oil change!
Our state of the art garage-on-wheels arrives with water, power and all the tools necessary to complete the job, so that you can get going again.
Our experienced car mechanics can carry out any repair & maintenance works. We also provide services like detailing, roadside assistance, etc.
The Ford Mustang Maintenance Schedule
Suppose you are keeping up with your car health check-ups but forget how many miles you need servicing. Our guide should help you out. Mysyara gets all of these things done at a moderate cost. If you need further information, visit our station for Ford Mustang repair Dubai, and discuss any pending servicing for your vehicle. Here's the maintenance schedule for a Ford Mustang:
- Engine Oil changes every 10,000 miles.
- Spark Plugs replacements every 30,000-45,000 miles
- Air Filter replacement/ cleaning every 10,000 miles
- Cabin air filter replacement/ cleaning every 20,000 miles
- Engine air filters replacement/ cleaning every 30,000 miles
As you can see, Mustang Repair Dubai isn't as expensive as other luxury car segments. But, it is a car that will stay with you for a long time if you take care of its engine.
Here's Why Mysyara Can Help Keep Your Mustang Performing Well
Mysyara has stations for Mustang Repair in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, and Sharjah, and it is the car servicing app you would want on your phone and as your servicing partner. Here's why:
- Our expert service staff is familiar with servicing Mustangs. What's more, they have a lot of experience with other Ford vehicles.
- We use the highest quality parts. That means you will get suggestions on how to spruce up your prized possession as well. We ensure quality, convenience, and after service, you will receive your car brand new.
- We have over 12,000 satisfied customers, primarily because of our approach to perfection.
- Our service technicians can connect with you through the Mysyara app as well. We also have a mobile mechanic service that takes your car for routine servicing from your doorstep, and we return it pretty quickly.
- What's more, you get expert support from our servicing staff who will respond to any queries you have. If you wish to download our app, visit the Google Play Store or App Store, and download the Mysyara application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Mysyara repair older Mustangs?
Yes, we do. We also repair vintage Mustangs at a lower cost than expected.
Do the maintenance costs vary for each model?
As we mentioned, the costs vary based on the model, make, and miles. Yes, it does differ in price based on whether it is an Ecoboost, Base GT, or track-ready Shelby.
What would your Mustang Repair Dubai suggest for a new filter?
A drop-in filter instead of a paper filter can give you extra horsepower, along with a cold air intake filter for better flow to the engine.
Which models does Mysyara service?
We provide services for all Mustang models ranging from the GT to the Shelby.
How much do you charge for minor servicing at a center for Ford Mustang repair Dubai?
Our price for minor servicing is 500 AED for the Mustang. What's more, Mysyara provides Mustang Repair Dubai for all models and types. If you have any doubts or need to schedule an appointment, contact us on MySyara.com. Having the highest quality servicing ensures your car's longevity.
About time you said good-bye to all your car troubles!