One of the smartest ways to know about regular maintenance needs is the car’s manual. A car manual has a detailed maintenance section for everything, starting from standard oil changes to major repairs and maintenance. You can even ask Mysyara for a checklist that will help you create a system for scheduled car maintenance that suits you.
A quick self-car inspection of your Mitsubishi Pajero reveals a lot
Some car parts are easy to see, so you know when they are not functioning. For example, you can check that all lights works are operational. Headlights, taillights, and turn signals are visible from the outside and are important for the driver’s safety. You can also check for rust on the body, undercarriage, and also under hood of your car. Since you have opened the hood, get a sneak peek at your car’s battery health. Look for any damaged cables, cracks in the casing, corrosion, dirt, and other damages.
Don’t forget to check various fluid levels as well, especially oil and washer fluid. Whenever you notice a leak, call the Mysyara team immediately to get it rectified right away to mitigate any serious damage and costly repairs.
To make it easy, you can divide the car maintenance checklist into the following levels.
- Short-term check-ups
- Long-term check-ups
- Seasonal checks
Short term check-ups
In order to ensure that your Mitsubishi Pajero delivers the most, inspect the following:
- Oil and coolant levels: Develop a habit of checking fuel and coolant levels every month, or every few petrol fill-ups, especially before going for a long trip. Low levels will cause damage to the engine and will add up the repair cost.
- Light work, brakes, and parking lights: Ensure that all the lights in your car are functioning properly. You should check that both headlights are working and are well-positioned. Walk around your car to inspect for the turn signals, and the brake and parking lights, and ascertain they are all functional.
- Oil and filter: engine oil lubricates the moving parts in your car, cools the engine, reduces wear and tear, and helps preventing corrosion. Keeping it clean and to the desired level is critical. Depending on your car model and your running, you need to change both the oil and oil filter every 6 months or after 10,000 km of running. Keep an eye on your car’s odometer and note when the next oil change is due from Mysyara.
- Rotate tires: Depending on your style of driving, vehicle alignment, and other factors, you will notice that tread wear patterns on the car’s tires vary between the front and back or even from one side to the opposite. Rotating the tires will extend the life and also offer even balancing for the tread wear while preventing noise and vibration problems.
Long term check-ups
- Shock absorbers: The shock absorbers and struts control the impact and rebound when your car passes over bumps and are an essential car component. These need to be inspected every 80,000 km by a Mysyara technician so that they are in their optimum condition.
- Serpentine belt: This belt is an essential part of your car that keeps your car running by providing power to peripheral devices like the alternator, power steering pump, air conditioner compressor, etc. If you are unable to find and inspect on your own, the Mysyara technician will check it and replace it accordingly.
- Front and rear differentials: These parts are responsible to split the torque from the engine, and send power to the tires. Like other parts of your car, these are needed to be kept lubricated. Call Mysyara for a professional check and get the fluid changed if recommended by the technician.
These checks vary by season and driving conditions.
- Windshield wipers: These need to be replaced once a year or when not functioning properly.
- Battery performance check: Routine battery testing will ensure that the current output required by the vehicle is being properly delivered.
Scheduled car maintenance from Mysyara
Mysyara offers monthly, quarterly, or annual car maintenance for your Mitsubishi Pajero to suit your preference and according to the mileage done. You can trust the experts of Mysyara for your car’s scheduled maintenance services, for your Pajero, or any other car make and model.
Roles of Mysyara in Your Car Maintenance!
For getting the best Car Repair & Service in Dubai, there is no better place than us. In MySyara, a customer gets some awesome benefits regarding car maintenance. Each criterion for owning a new or used car is vital. These documents or formalities are important. Also, the maintenance of such models possesses the same interest. A car lover would never ever leave his or her car alone with no care or precaution. That’s why you need the top-class Car Wash Service in Dubai, Best Car Wash.
Whether you buy a new or old one, you may require Car Repair in Dubai in the future. In that case, you should reach MySyara. We provide awesome Car Repair in UAE at a compromised package.
Here is the list of services you gain from us
- Affordable Car Battery Replacement
- Neat and clean Car Wash
- Interior and Exterior wash
- Car body shining and thorough detailing
- Dent removal methods
- Engine repair and all critical tasks
Wish to Get the Best Car Repair & Service in Dubai – Get MySyara Today!
Wide Range Of Car Services
Quick & easy to book a car service appointment online
3M Window Tinting
3M Window Tinting
Why Choose Us?
One-stop, Convenient, Quick, Affordable, Sustainable
How It Works
Book Car Service online in 3 simple steps
What Our Clients Say About Us
We believe every customer deserves a WOW, and always aim for that
Frequently Asked Questions
With MySyara, you get on-demand car care with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. As industry professionals we are able to solve any problem with your car, all the while aiming to give you the best possible car care experience. Our experienced employees have over 100 hours of training, background checks, and full insurance policies.
Although your car needs regular maintenance service from Mysyara experts, there are some signs that you should get the service done right away.
- Dashboard warning lights
- Strange sounds
- Dripping liquid
- The brakes not working properly
- Excessive smoke emission, etc.
As per most car manufacturers, you must take your vehicle for scheduled maintenance after 8,000 to 12,000 km to help enhance the car's life, and ensure that it delivers you the right power and performance.
To preserve your car's performance, regular planned maintenance is essential. You should always adhere to the suggested service intervals described in your vehicle's customer assistance, warranty, and service manual, as well as any extra service needs that your car could have. Your Ford warranty does not cover damage caused by inadequate maintenance.
We provide Our doorstep AC Gas top up Car Service in Dubai and Abu Dhabi as of now.
- Online Card Payment (Visa & Master)
- Cash On Delivery
- Cash On Delivery (POS Machine)
Your card details are safely stored with bank-grade security with our PCI DSS level 1 compliant payment gateway providers. MySyara does not have access to any sensitive card data.
Our referral program rewards you for referring friends and family to our app. Just click on `Refer a friend` or the gift icon inside the app to avail AED 50 credits and AED 25 credits for your Friend.