What are car battery maintenance tips?
But if you are still not sure how exactly you are going to provide your battery with the required maintenance, then this is the place for you as here we are going to share with you a few Car Battery Maintenance Tips that you should know:
- Change the battery after every four years: The batteries have an average lifespan of 4 years and it would be a great idea for you to replace the battery after every four years to ensure that your vehicle functions properly at all times. There is nothing worse than getting isolated in the middle of an isolated street. So, extending the lifespan of the battery is definitely not recommended, especially if you travel on a frequent basis. This can be a really great way of enhancing your vehicle performance.
- Check the level of acidity in your vehicle: This is one of the most important Car Battery Maintenance Tips that you should know of. As a part of the regular battery maintenance activity, it is important for you to check the level of acid in your battery after every six months. Keep an eye on the acid stratification which mainly happens when the batteries work at a charge below 80%. In case you notice a stratified battery, it indicates that the electrolytes have concentrated at the bottom of the battery while the top portion of the battery is deprived of the charge. In such cases, your battery can get damaged. So, a better idea for you would be to take your car for repair and maintenance before the battery reaches a state beyond repair.
- Add distilled water at regular intervals: In case you observe that the electrolyte levels are low, then it is important for you to add distilled water. However, you need to be really careful while you are applying distilled water to the battery. Make sure to fill only the cells with distilled water. If you are not quite sure how exactly this is to be done, then a better idea for you would be to take the help of an experienced mechanic for the same. The mechanic will be able to provide you with a clear idea of what exactly requires to be done in such a situation.
- The battery should be cleaned: Simply cleaning the exterior of the vehicle at regular intervals is not enough. It is also important for you to give your battery a regular cleanup. Dust, dirt, and grime can cause a lot of damage to the batteries. In case the dust particle enters into the cell, then it can easily cause corrosion of the metal. So, as a part of your battery maintenance activity, it is important for you to keep the battery under strict observation. This is again something that needs to be done really carefully. It would be best if you take the help of an experienced mechanic only for cleaning up your battery.
- Go for a battery load test: The best way of providing your batteries with extraordinary maintenance is to go for a regular load test. By doing so, you will be able to ensure that your batteries are in the best possible condition. The load test needs to be performed by an experienced mechanic only who is well aware of the different parts of the battery. So, you can take your car to an experienced mechanic once in a while and get a battery load test done. This will help you to ensure that your battery remains in a good condition and your battery will also provide you with the desired performance.
These are some of the Car Battery Maintenance Tips that you need to take care of. However, if you feel that your battery is no longer in a state of repair and it requires to be changed, then the best idea for you would be to get in touch with MySyara and avail of their services. The experts at MySyara will provide your battery with the required maintenance and get it replaced only if it’s absolutely necessary. The experts will also make you aware of the different battery maintenance tips that you need to know so that you can improve the lifespan of the battery.
Roles of Mysyara in Your Car Maintenance!
For getting the best Car Repair & Service in Dubai, there is no better place than us. In MySyara, a customer gets some awesome benefits regarding car maintenance. Each criterion for owning a new or used car is vital. These documents or formalities are important. Also, the maintenance of such models possesses the same interest. A car lover would never ever leave his or her car alone with no care or precaution. That’s why you need the top-class Car Wash Service in Dubai, Best Car Wash.
Whether you buy a new or old one, you may require Car Repair in Dubai in the future. In that case, you should reach MySyara. We provide awesome Car Repair in UAE at a compromised package.
Here is the list of services you gain from us
- Affordable Car Battery Replacement
- Neat and clean Car Wash
- Interior and Exterior wash
- Car body shining and thorough detailing
- Dent removal methods
- Engine repair and all critical tasks
Wish to Get the Best Car Repair & Service in Dubai – Get MySyara Today!
Wide Range Of Car Services
Quick & easy to book a car service appointment online
3M Window Tinting
3M Window Tinting
Why Choose Us?
One-stop, Convenient, Quick, Affordable, Sustainable
How It Works
Book Car Service online in 3 simple steps
What Our Clients Say About Us
We believe every customer deserves a WOW, and always aim for that
Frequently Asked Questions
With MySyara, you get on-demand car care with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. As industry professionals we are able to solve any problem with your car, all the while aiming to give you the best possible car care experience. Our experienced employees have over 100 hours of training, background checks, and full insurance policies.
The average lifespan is around 4 years but for some cars that have already covered huge miles, the lifespan can be low.
You can check the acid level, add distilled water, and also keep the battery surface clean at all times to enhance the performance of the battery.
No, if you do not want to get stranded in the middle of an isolated street, then a better idea for you would be to extend the lifespan of the battery.
We provide Our doorstep AC Gas top up Car Service in Dubai and Abu Dhabi as of now.
- Online Card Payment (Visa & Master)
- Cash On Delivery
- Cash On Delivery (POS Machine)
Your card details are safely stored with bank-grade security with our PCI DSS level 1 compliant payment gateway providers. MySyara does not have access to any sensitive card data.
Our referral program rewards you for referring friends and family to our app. Just click on `Refer a friend` or the gift icon inside the app to avail AED 50 credits and AED 25 credits for your Friend.