What are the causes of excess oil consumption?
The below section discusses some of the causes of excess oil consumption and how team Mysyara can help with the issue.
- Poor quality oil : Different types of engines require the use of specific lubricant blends. If you choose not to use the right combination it can cause damage to the internal components. It is a major reason behind high oil consumption. When the oil viscosity increase the engine suffers more damage due to heat and friction.
Irregular lubricant replacement also affects engine oil consumption. With time dirt and other debris accumulate and the motor oil starts burning. It may result in increased oil consumption and early engine damage.
- Old engines : Newer engines consume less amount of engine oil. With time the internal components of the engine start to wear out. It results in small leaks which means more oil consumption. You must compare the current oil consumption of your vehicle with the maximum permissible limit.
- Worn-out piston rings : Piston rings serve the purpose of sealing the gaps between the piston and cylinder wall. When the rings wear out oil consumption increases. The engine oil gradually passes through the gap and enters the combustion chamber. It results in the burning of oil and carbon deposit form on the piston ring. If you observe blue smoke or low engine performance then it can be a sign of damaged piston rings.
What are the symptoms of excess oil consumption?
- Blue smoke : If you observe grey or blue smoke from your car then it means that engine oil is entering the combustion chamber. Some of the causes of blue smoke include leaking piston rings or damaged cylinder walls.
- High carbon formation in the engine : Oil deposits can accumulate on the engine spark plug or bottom valve. It means that the oil is entering the combustion chamber and burning away. As discussed insufficient engine oil or damaged components can cause the excess formation of carbon.
- Deteriorating coolant : If the engine oil gets in touch with the coolant it can cause coolant deterioration. Besides increased oil consumption the mixture can also affect heat transfer.
- Low compression : You must do compression checks at regular intervals to keep an eye on the engine’s health. For this, you will need professional help and the right set of tools. Before performing the test ignition system is disabled. In ideal conditions, the compression is around 100 PSI in every cylinder. The variation between the two must not be more than 10%.
- Excess amount of oil consumption : It is usually assigned to poor engine health. If you notice the early signs get in touch with Mysyara. We will help you detect its source. You can consult with our professional mechanics and get a complete analysis of your car’s engine.
Roles of Mysyara in Your Car Maintenance!
For getting the best Car Repair & Service in Dubai, there is no better place than us. In MySyara, a customer gets some awesome benefits regarding car maintenance. Each criterion for owning a new or used car is vital. These documents or formalities are important. Also, the maintenance of such models possesses the same interest. A car lover would never ever leave his or her car alone with no care or precaution. That’s why you need the top-class Car Wash Service in Dubai, Best Car Wash.
Whether you buy a new or old one, you may require Car Repair in Dubai in the future. In that case, you should reach MySyara. We provide awesome Car Repair in UAE at a compromised package.
Here is the list of services you gain from us
- Affordable Car Battery Replacement
- Neat and clean Car Wash
- Interior and Exterior wash
- Car body shining and thorough detailing
- Dent removal methods
- Engine repair and all critical tasks
Wish to Get the Best Car Repair & Service in Dubai – Get MySyara Today!
Wide Range Of Car Services
Quick & easy to book a car service appointment online
3M Window Tinting
3M Window Tinting
Why Choose Us?
One-stop, Convenient, Quick, Affordable, Sustainable
How It Works
Book Car Service online in 3 simple steps
What Our Clients Say About Us
We believe every customer deserves a WOW, and always aim for that
Frequently Asked Questions
With MySyara, you get on-demand car care with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. As industry professionals we are able to solve any problem with your car, all the while aiming to give you the best possible car care experience. Our experienced employees have over 100 hours of training, background checks, and full insurance policies.
Multiple studies have found that oil life monitors are quite accurate and reliable. Car owners should keep a tab on the oil life monitor to avoid expensive repairs.
In every vehicle, there is a specific limit on how many miles it can run before changing the engine oil. The average distance is around 3000 miles before the engine oil change. Ylou need to replace the oil at regular intervals to ensure that your vehicle’s health is at its optimum.
Changing the engine oil improves the overall mileage and performance of the vehicle. When fresh oil moves through the chambers of the engine the internal components get proper lubrication. Therefore the overall efficiency, and also the mileage increases.
We provide Our doorstep AC Gas top up Car Service in Dubai and Abu Dhabi as of now.
- Online Card Payment (Visa & Master)
- Cash On Delivery
- Cash On Delivery (POS Machine)
Your card details are safely stored with bank-grade security with our PCI DSS level 1 compliant payment gateway providers. MySyara does not have access to any sensitive card data.
Our referral program rewards you for referring friends and family to our app. Just click on `Refer a friend` or the gift icon inside the app to avail AED 50 credits and AED 25 credits for your Friend.